Saturday, July 27, 2013

Defending Reproductive Rights and Freedom of Speech - my first online post defending my daughter's sign "Jesus Isn't A Dick; So Keep Him Out Of My Vagina"

From: DISGUSTING TEXAS DEM: “Jesus Isn’t a Dick So Keep Him Out of My Vagina” Updated With More Stupid And Idiotic Liberal Comments, Dad Proud of Disgusting Sign

Posted: July 18, 2013 by AKA John Galt in America

http://usconstitutionalfreepress.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/disgusting-texas-dem-jesus-isnt-a-dick-so-keep-him-out-of-my-vagina/

Yes that is truly my daughter’s sign. I am not ashamed in the slightest.

Since this picture got lots of exposure, I am taking advantage of the opportunity to engage with everyone that may have a different opinion.

I don’t really understand why you would not be interested in discussing this. If you are happy to disparage her without listening to what she or I have to say, why would you post this? Aren’t you interested in learning more?

You tagged this picture as:

· Abortion. Yep. But really just NOT anti-abortion. Abortion is not the goal; it’s an unfortunate necessity at times that is too personal to judge by rule of law.

· Barack Obama. Nope. Nothing about him here.

· Comrad Obama. Again. Nothing about him here.

· Crime. Not sure what that means in this sense.

· free speech. Exactly. She certainly has the ability to speak her mind. I hope she retains it.

· Freedom. Exactly. Reproductive freedom.

· Freedom of Religion. Exactly. The freedom to have whatever religion you wish.

· Government Lies. Yes, this is a huge set of governmental lies behind this bill. They said it was for “women’s health,” for one.

· idiocracy. I totally agree. Have you watched the movie? The smart ones don’t reproduce and the idiots reproduce like mad until the average IQ level drops. It’s “The only comedy that’s turned into a documentary.”

– The Future Is A No Brainer

– In the future, intelligence is extinct.

· Ignorance. Agreed. Facts have had no bearing on these hearings.

· liberal hate – no one at the meeting showed any hate from the “orange” side that I ever noticed.

· liberal lies – what lies?

· liberal stupidity – not sure what’s stupid about standing up for our rights

· Religious Expression – whose expression? The “right” side?

· Totalitarianism – “dictatorship: a form of government in which the ruler is an absolute dictator (not restricted by a constitution or laws or opposition etc.).” Also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalitarianism. Maybe what you meant was Theocracy: “A system of government in which priests rule in the name of God or a god.

” Also see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy

I have given you my complete information. Look me up online. I am ready and willing to defend my position. My daughter is ready to defend hers.

We are willing to listen to see if there is anything that will change our minds. Engage us. We’re not evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment